A downloadable game for Windows and Mac OS X
Binary Maze is a top down 2D puzzle arcade where you have to play for loving couple: R-boy and L-girl. Binary Maze is inspired by the great NES classic arcade Binary Land. Some Sokoban elements mixed in it and new items and enemies have been added.
By controlling both characters make your way through the maze full of different enemies and puzzles, collect all diamonds and avoid falling into traps, open locked doors and blast preventing walls and meet with your second half.
Binary Maze features:
- Control two characters at the same time
- 36 unique levels in three different locations: the garden, the house and the dungeon
- 3 unique soundtracks
- Dark levels with only small spots of light visible
- 3 types of enemies
- Cobweb-traps, spiked spheres and convair belts
- Ability to move boxes and blast walls
- Puzzles with doors and buttons
- Two game modes: Normal and Arcade (with limited lives, time and levels going one by one)
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $0.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: